Article 1: Scope of Terms
- The following terms and conditions apply to this agreement, as well as all services and actions that a user makes on and resulting from this site.
- The following terms are subject to change and may be updated from time to time, without notice. It is the responsibility of those accessing the site to periodically review these terms.
- If these terms are changed, an indication or notification will be made to users. If a user does not agree with the new terms, he must discontinue use of the service and terminate his or her account.
- The user agrees to access and use the site’s services upon the condition that he understands the terms and is willing to oblige by them.
- The terms will apply to the use of the service, and must be read carefully and understood in order to form a binding agreement between the user and Dare-Him. If the user takes part in the service, he or she is agreeing to the terms and automatically binds this agreement.
Article 2: Service Usage
- The user is hereby granted non-transferable, non-exclusive and limited rights to make use of and access the service solely for non-commercial and personal purposes.
- Any third party information or content that is transmitted onto the service holds intent with that respective party. The terms and conditions of those services apply, and furthermore, the content’s rights remain wholly with that party.
- Dare-Him has the right to review, edit, delete or refuse user content that is posted or transmitted by means of the service’s functionality. Furthermore, Dare-Him reserves the right to have a user banned, refused or removed from using the service, based on its sole discretion. This should be more closely considered if the user was previously banned, refused or removed.
- With the prospect of becoming banned or removed, users must not use the service to:
- Infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third parties
- Infringe upon the privacy or any other rights of third parties
- Transmit or make use of any visual bestiality or child pornography
- Dispel spam, unsolicited advertisements and/or phishing
- Use any automated (or manual) processes to scrape the service’s content
- Bypass any of the service’s security measures
- Provide any false or consequently misleading information about oneself
- Harass or Bully other users, which will likely lead to deletion
- Behave unlawfully or breach the Terms and Conditions in any way
- A user and/or his or her content may be removed from the service if Dare-Him deems it inappropriate or objectionable. If the proceeding material brings legal disputes into the matter, Dare-Him has the right to dispel user information and/or content, in good faith, to the respective legal entity.
- Dare-Him does not hold responsibility or obligation to review the users’ transmitted and posted content, and it is up to the user to comply and act according to his or her jurisdiction’s terms, as well as the service’s terms. Dare-Him will survey and review the content to the best of its intent, but it is the user’s responsibility and requirement to ensure that safe and non-objectionable material is posted.
- The service is used at the risk of the user. Any loss or damage to a user’s data/content has resulted at his or her own will, and the responsibility will remain with him.
- Dare-Him is not responsible for any mental or physical harm that may arise, directly or indirectly, from use of the site. It should be understood that the site in no way promotes any violence or offensive acts, and if a user feels he is harmed in any way, takes full responsibility and does not place any blame on Dare-Him.com or its owners. By taking any action on the site, a user fully agrees to this, and understands that he or she takes complete responsibility for his or her actions. Dare-Him.com is meant to be a friendly and fun community where safe and reasonable dares are made. If a user feels a dare is inappropriate, he or she has the right to report it, and it will be re-evaluated for terms compliance. That being said, the user takes full responsibility for any mental or physical suffering that could arise by using the site, whether directly or indirectly. We at Dare-Him.com do all we can to ensure a safe community, and review all dare postings, voluntarily and as often as we can.
- Dare-Him offers a virtual currency (Dare Coins) for completing various actions on the site. This is not a real currency and is meant to provide a fun and interactive way to participate. The use of Dare Coins, or any rewards that come along with memberships statuses, do not in any way promote a user to complete any particular action. Rather, these are incentives to stay active on the site. Any action committed by a member or user is done at his or her own free will, and that user takes full responsibility for his or her actions. Dare-Him does not take responsibility or liability for any action completed by any user, guest or registered member on the site. The user agrees to this by participating on the site, whether directly or indirectly, and acknowledges that he or she is acting on his or her own free will.
Article 3: Privacy
Article 4: Intellectual Property Rights
- The user agrees that he or she retains limited rights, and agrees that Dare-Him maintains all rights set out in the Terms and Conditions, including the Intellectual Property Rights pertinent to the service (including modifications, translations, designs, graphics and so forth).
- The user must not sell, commercially use, publish, rent-out or transfer content or services from Dare-Him. Furthermore, he or she must not provide third parties such non-transferable rights.
- Dare-Him does not hold any rights in regards to the content a user uploads. When the user uploads or provides material, he or she is providing the service with a worldwide non-exclusive right to his or her content, but solely for use and in connection with the service.
- Dare-Him is not allowed, and will never use this content for marketing purposes, unless explicitly agreed upon with the user.
- The user understands that if his or her content is removed, it may still remain in cache or backup copies. This should in no means be available to other third parties and should be treated as if it were permanently deleted. Nevertheless, Dare-Him does not hold responsibility for such cached or temporarily traced-material.
- Dare-Him cannot control or be responsible for how a user’s content is used by other members. The user should understand that his or her content has the possibility to be copied or redistributed by other users, and should take up such complaints with the respective users.
- A user’s personal information or content will not be made available to third parties unless an explicit agreement is made between the user and Dare-Him.
Article 5: Reporting
- Dare-Him allows for users to report other users. Upon clicking this link (provided on a member’s profile), Dare-Him will receive notification of the possible faulty user.
- The service may contact the reporter for further explanation, but is not required to do so.
- If the report does not result in any action and the reporter remains unsatisfied, he or she can contact the service for further inquiry.
Article 6: User Account
- To best make use of the service, the user must create an account. The information provided in the initial registration can be modified or deleted at any time and at the discretion of the user.
- In order to register and create an account, the user must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. By accepting the terms and conditions for this service, it is required that the user understand and accept this.
- The user may only register an account if he or she is registering as himself and is an actual person.
- Dare-Him does not accept any liability for unauthorized (or third party) access made to a user’s account.
- The service is meant to provide a community for those interested in intergenerational dating. The user must therefore select a what they are interested. These terms or roles are in no means meant to be offensive or negatively single out an individual or group of individuals.
- The user must not upload or place a pornographic medium (containing frontal nudity and/or the involvement of sexual acts) as his or her ‘Main Photo.’ This is necessary to maintain a non-offensive and collaborative network of users. It is not meant to limit the freedom of an individual’s expression, but rather to make the community friendlier to all types of users.
Article 7: Interruptions
- Dare-Him cannot guarantee that the service will be continuously error-free or up-to-date.
- Continuation and contribution to the service is at the discretion of the user, and he or she must understand that he or she takes part in the service at his or her own will.
Article 8: Termination
- The user can terminate the agreement (the Terms and Conditions) at any time by removing his or her account and the concurrent termination of usage.
- Dare-Him has at its sole discretion the right to, at any time, temporarily or permanently terminate a user’s account, ban a user, temporarily restrict access to a user or transfer an account to a differing membership level (given that the service provides membership levels at the time of transfer). Furthermore, if deemed inappropriate, an infringement or objectionable, the user’s content (uploaded, transmitted or provided) may be edited, deleted or refused by Dare-Him.
Article 9: Contact Information
- All contacts and inquiries should be made in the English language, unless otherwise explicitly discussed and agreed upon a differing solution. All correspondences should be directed to: support@Dare-Him.com.
Article 10: Third Parties
- The rights and obligations of this agreement may not be transfered to third parties, and its usage restrictions/obligations are pertinent only to this service.
- If a third party believes that content posted explicitly by Dare-Him is infringing upon his/her intellectual property rights and/or copyright laws, please contact us and the content will be promptly removed.
Article 11: Services and Memberships
- The offer of other Services may contain graphical representations or descriptions (text or otherwise). Such descriptions are made to be as accurate as possible, but shall not be a binding commitment by Dare-Him.
- Prices for Services (VIP Memberships) are provided on the site’s price list. Prices are quoted in Euros and inclusive of import duties, VAT, and other government imposed taxes, levies and duties, which shall be at the sole responsibility of the individual member.
- Dare-Him may adjust its prices at any and all times.
- If the User/Member has sent payment for the VIP Membership by credit card, he or she is in no way allowed to reclaim payment if he or she has made any use of the Service/Membership. If the User does not respect or follow this provision, Dare-Him has the absolute right to charge all reasonable costs incurred by Dare-Him in order to have the User fulfil his or her payment obligation(s). Dare-Him also has the right to immediately terminate such an Agreement, suspend the service/membership’s provision, to cease the user’s access to the service and/or to postpone the provision of the Membership/Services until complete payment obligations have been fulfilled by the user.
- The User/Member must immediately inform Dare-Him about any inaccuracies or inconsistencies in the provided offer or described payment details; this includes the price. The User/Member cannot hold Dare-Him to any site offer or service offering and/or price if the User/Member, in all reasonableness, has known that this offer/service and/or the price are/is an apparent error in writing or mistake.
- Such service/membership is made available to the user immediately after payment is received; therefore, the user is not allowed to revoke the service/membership. He or she is allowed, only, to cancel renewing subscriptions for the upcoming billing term. Amounts paid to for access to the ‘VIP Club,’ for use of these services are not refundable and are not transferable to another Account.
Article 12: Definitions
When referred to in the preceding terms, this phrase is meant to describe Dare-Him (http://www.Dare-Him.com) and all of the actions/uses that take place in its context. One could further refer to the first article of the terms.
When a user asks the community to take part in an action that the user may choose to complete at his own free will.
What is created by the user through the registration process and/or further modified through the ‘Settings’ options available to registered users.
Any data that is directly or indirectly related to a natural person.
The process of reporting a user for abuse, violation or for posting/transmitting objectionable content. This process can be done by clicking ‘Report User’ on the user’s respective profile page.
The page where a user’s public information is displayed and made available to the other community members.
Any content uploaded, transmitted or provided by the user. This pertains to media as well as written content.
Referring to this distinctive website (service) http://www.Dare-Him.com.
The agreement which is formed between Dare-Him and the user, concluded by reading and accepting the preceding terms.